When planning to turn your picture into words with Photo-to-text it is important to take a really great photograph. SO, what are some tips and tricks to get the best photograph you can?
1. Shoot Sharp! You definitely need a sharp, in focus photograph for turning your picture into words. If it is blurry or out of focus, then you will not be able to create a photo-to-text piece. So, if you have a tripod use it! That is a surefire way to get a shot that is completely still and in focus. On the other hand, you do need your subject to sit still too! It can be hard, but not impossible by any means, to get a great shot of a toddler or puppy!
2. Use the Flash!- Using the flash is a great tool inside and out. Play around with your camera’s settings. You want a bright photograph. A dark photograph is not going to print out well. If you are planning to hang this photo-to-text on the wall then you want it to be brilliant and beautiful! Outside is generally one of the best ways to get a crisp, bright shot and that is because of the sunlight. Inside can work well though, if you have a good flash or good lighting.
Some More Photo Tips
3. Make Eye Contact- If you are photographing people, especially children, look at them when you are taking the picture as you would normally. If you are making eye contact, then they will respond in kind and that means your subject is looking at the camera which makes the photograph even more special.
4. Try Something New- If you like to take nature shots try a different angle. Look up through the trees when the sun is coming through and snap a pic. Or try taking a picture of clouds! They are gorgeous! If you are at the beach, try for close ups of the water or a seashell. Pictures of flowers are very beautiful up close as well. From scenic sweeping vistas to the smallest rose bud there is always a picture to be taken.
5. Get Close- When you are taking a photograph, getting close means you have more of what you want in the picture actually IN the picture. Of course, sometimes you want the background but if you do not try getting closer. It will make your picture pop!
6. Learn to Edit- In this day and age, there are so many tools to edit and clean up your photos. They are quick and easy to use. You can remove red eye and crop the photo to showcase just the part you love the best.
7. Try Something New- If you always take the family picture standing up then try sitting down this year. If you usually take the picture inside, then shoo everyone outdoors for this shot. Sometimes the familiar will work the best but you never know you may find a new favorite way to take a photo!
Turn your picture into words
8. Go Candid- Taking a posed picture where everyone is saying cheese can often make for a lovely photograph. Sometimes though you have the unattended consequence of the subjects in your photo wearing a “fake” smile. They probably do not even realize they are doing it but it happens a lot. Start taking candid shots. You can capture real emotions that way, a true smile or a genuine laugh.
9. Know How to Work Your Camera- Cameras often have many features that their user does not know how to operate. Open that owner’s manual! Take the time to read up on all the features that your camera has to offer and try them out from time to time until you have perfected them.
With Photo-to-text you can turn your picture into words with a beautiful photograph and a beautiful sentiment. This is a great masterpiece to create for any occasion. From weddings to birthdays to graduations you can make a beautiful one of a kind canvas. But, it doesn’t just have to be a special occasion. Any photograph that you cherish is a good photograph to use. It does need to be a .jpg image but it is possible to take old photographs and convert them to digital. So, the possibilities are virtually endless. You can order from your choice of canvas sizes that will ship directly to your door ready to hang. After that, you can also order as a .jpg file and even share your image on Facebook or Twitter!