- What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
- When do we collect information?
- How do we use your information?
- How do we protect your information?
- Do we use “cookies”?
- Third-party disclosure
- Do we disclose the information we collect to Third-Parties?
- We engage in this practice because:
- Third-party links
- We have implemented the following:
- Opting out:
- California Online Privacy Protection Act
- How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
- Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
- COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
- Fair Information Practices
- CAN SPAM Act
- Contacting Us
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To quickly process your transactions.
We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
We do not use Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
However, you will still be able to place orders.
Personally Identifiable Information.
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
• By logging in to your account
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
• Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
2711 Centerville Road Suite 400
Wilmington, Delaware 19808
United States of America
Email: [email protected]
Phone Number: +1 3025332327
Last Edited on 2017-01-19