Every love has their own story. You have read somewhere that Love is about having someone in your life with whom you feel safe and alive in this world. But its important to keep your love alive and cherish the togetherness by adding new elements in your love life.
One of the best ways to do this is by sharing pictures with words. You can either write a love story or poem and add pictures to it or simply share some memorable moments that you have spent together. This will help you keep the flame of love burning bright.
Here are some tips on how to complete your story with pictures with words:
- Write about a special moment: You can write about a special moment that you have shared together. It could be your first date or any other moment that is special to you both. Adding a picture to this will make it even more memorable.
- Write a love story: You can write a short love story and add pictures to it. This will help you express your love for each other in a creative way.
- Share some memorable moments: You can share some of the best moments of your childhood or any other time in your life. Adding pictures to these moments will make them even more special.
- Write a poem: You can express your love for each other by writing a short poem. You can add pictures to the poem to make it more visually appealing.
- Share your thoughts and feelings: You can share your innermost thoughts and feelings with each other through this activity. This will help you connect with each other on a deeper level.
When you make a picture with words is called calligram formed by treating typography. Typography is the art of arranging type to make written language legible, readable, and appealing when displayed. The arrangement of type involves selecting typefaces, point size, line length, line-spacing (leading), letter-spacing (tracking), and adjusting the space within letters pairs (kerning).
Type design is a closely related craft, sometimes considered part of typography; most typographers do not design typefaces, and some type designers do not consider themselves typographers. In modern times, typography has been put into motion by technologies such as teletype setting and computer typesetting, which have led to new variations and adaptations of the basic elements of typographic style.
The word “typography” is derived from the Greek words τύπος (typos, “impression”) and γράφειν (graphein, “to write”). The word týpos in modern Greek means “mark” or “sign”, while graphein means “write”. Together they mean “the art of impression” or “the art of writing”, which is why the word “typography” is used to describe both the art of type design and the art of typesetting.
Pictures with words is a powerful way to connect with your love and create an emotional connection. By using images with words you can make your gift more attractive and memorable, and it will show that how much you love and care about them. Have you tried pictures with words? Contact us today to make your special event more memorable with Pictures with words.