When you are looking to put your picture into words and create a beautiful personalized canvas you may not be sure of the photo and words you wish to use. There are endless of ideas of combinations and we have compiled a list of ideas for your Personalized Gift! They are in a random order so read all the way through and see how you get inspired!
- A picture from your wedding along with your wedding vows,or a image of your wife when she is pregnant along with a letter to hear letting her know what a good mom she will be.
- Some pic of your brand-new baby with all the new baby info such as height, weight, birth date, etc.
- Any image of your brand-new baby along with the hopes and dreams you have for the little one.
- Some pic of your child at graduation, in their cap and gown, along with a letter letting them know how proud you have been of their journey thus far.
- Any image of your children on their birthday along with some of the milestones they experienced the past year.
- A picture of your new home along with a letter about what dreams you hope to come true in your new house or a photography of your engagement along with how he or she popped the question!<.
- Pictures of your kids in the autumn leaves along with a lovely fall poem.
- A image of you and your spouse on your wedding anniversary along with lyrics from your favorite song.
Some more Photo Ideas
- A picture of you and your best friend along with a list of your favorite memories, or a pic of your friend and her fiancé. It makes one of those great gift ideas for your personalized gift and you can include some well wishes for the words.
- Image of your parents and the grand kids with some cute things your kids have said about your parents.
- A picture of your kids on Halloween and some of your favorite Halloween memories.
- Photo of your daughter at her first prom along with the lyrics to the theme song from the night.
- The photography of your husband with your child on his shoulders along with a note about what a good father he is.
- A pic of your pets along with some of your favorite memories of them!
- Your picture and your significant other on vacation and include some of the amazing sights you saw while traveling.
- A picture of your Christmas tree on Christmas Eve with the lyrics to “O Christmas Tree”, or a picture of the kids sleeping on Christmas Eve with the words to “Silent Night”.
- Pics from your family on Hanukah with some of your favorite holiday traditions.
- A beautiful sunset with the words to your favorite poem, or a picture of your child dancing along with the lyrics to their favorite song.
- You and your parent dancing at your wedding with the words to the song that you danced to.
- A pic from the Fourth of July with the lyrics to the Star-Spangled Banner.
Pics to Make a Photo to Text Print
- Your child pic and their new puppy along with the lyrics to “How Much is that Doggie in the Window”.
- A picture of your mom and dad at their 50th wedding anniversary along with a heartfelt letter.
- Some pic of your first child holding the new baby. You can ask the older child what words they want to say to the baby!
- A image of your child graduating from college along with some words of wisdom.
- A picture of you and your child cooking along with a family recipe. Perfect for when your child moves out into their own place!
- Any picture of you and your spouse on your first date and the words to your song, or the kids and their cousins with everyone’s name and age.
- The image of you and your siblings along with some of your favorite memories from childhood.
- The pic of you on the first day you made thanksgiving turkey along with a stuffing recipe.
Songs and poems are a great way to add words to your photo to text pieces. What invokes more memories than a song? Here are some more ideas for your personalized gift to get your creative juices flowing before you design your one of a kind canvas…
Ideas for your personalized gift
- A picture of you and your father walking down the aisle on your wedding day along with the words to the song “Here Comes the Bride”. This is a gift your father would be sure to cherish.
- How about a picture of you and your spouse on your wedding day along with the lyrics to the song “Chapel of Love” by the Dixie Cups?
- Do you have a daughter with brown eyes? This one is a no-brainer then, a picture of your daughter and her beautiful eyes along with some of the words to the song “Brown-Eyed Girl” by Van Morrison.
- Did you get your kids a new puppy? Snap a picture of them and the puppy and use the song “How Much is that Doggy in the Window”.
- Do you take a family picture after your Christmas tree has been decorated? If so, use the lyrics to the song “O Christmas Tree” and you will have a wonderful family keepsake.
- Use the words from the song “Walking in a Winter Wonderland”. Take a dazzling photo of your loved one out in the frozen beauty. You can even use a spectacular nature shot for that song.
- Have your kids ever made dinner and been super proud? Take a photo of them with their table and use the song “Be Our Guest” from the movie “beauty and the Beast”.
- Do you have a gorgeous photo of the beach? Do something amazing with it and turn your picture into words when you choose the well-known “Footprints” poem.
Need some more ideas for your Personalized Gift?
- When a new baby comes into your life there are no words to describe it but the song “Baby Mine” comes close. Use a photo of your new miracle along with that song.
- Kids out in the snow? Building a snowman? This one is easy! Use the song, “Do you Want to Build a Snowman” from the movie “Frozen” and make your kids a canvas they will be eager to show off to their friends.
- Have a wonderful picture from the Father/Daughter Dance at school or church? Pair it with the song “My Girl” by the Temptations and have you have created a cherished keepsake.
- On Halloween, get a cool pic of the kids dressed up in their costumes. Pair it with the song “Monster Mash” and you have a new and totally awesome decoration to use year after year.
- Recently engaged? Use your engagement photo along with the lyrics to the song “All of Me” by john Legend.
- Have someone take a picture of you and your significant other, or your child, walking down a beautiful path. If you hold hands for this photo op you can use the song, “I Wanna Hold Your Hand”, by the Beatles.
- Have a loved one named Caroline? Use a picture of her along with the lyrics to “Sweet Caroline” by Neil Diamond. Maybe can be the best ideas for your Personalized Gift.
- Use the song, “You’re Still the One” By Shania Twain on your wedding anniversary. It is a great way to let your spouse know that you would choose them all over again.
Final Gift Ideas
- Take a picture of the kids at your town’s local fireworks display. Pair that photo op with the words to “Fireworks” by Katy Perry.
- The lyrics to “Firefly”, by Owl City, is the perfect choice to accompany a picture of your kids playing and enjoying the twilight of lazy summer days.
- Have a son named James? Check out the song “Sweet Baby James” to pair with a photo of your boy.
- Take a photo of the beloved female or females in your life and pair it with the words to the song “Isn’t She Lovely?”, by Stevie Wonder.
- A great idea is a photo of you and the person who brings you much-welcomed happiness along with the song “You are My Sunshine.”
- Got a picture of you and loved ones out on a boat? Remember the cool breeze and warm salty air with the lyrics to “Sail Away”, by AWOL NATION.
And all these can be ideas for your Personalized Gift. The most important thing to remember is to have fun with this! You can order from us in one of three canvas sizes or purchase the .jpg file. You can even share your creations on Facebook and Twitter!