You can create beautiful memories and put your words into a picture this holiday season with these 12 ideas from our site. Photo-to-text is a unique process that literally lets you put your photo into text and create a one of a kind priceless piece of artwork to memorialize your favorite festivities!
1. The Christmas Tree- Stores everywhere have artwork depicting Christmas trees. Why have a generic tree hanging on your wall every December when you can use your own tree? Take a beautiful picture of your tree and then for the words write down some of your favorite tree-trimming memories. Another idea would be to have the whole family or just the kids either standing in front of the tree or trimming the tree. You could also list all your family’s favorite ornaments from the dog-eared Styrofoam tree to the ornament from your honeymoon. It is a picture you will want to pull out year after year to put out with the rest of the decorations.
Own Picture to Words
2. Christmas Cookies- Aren’t Christmas cookies the best? The sugar cookies with icing and loads of sprinkles are delicious and decorating them is the best part! Plus, you have gingerbread men cookies, Italian wedding cookies and Pizelles! Take a photo of the whole gang gathered ‘round the table or an artsy shot of the cookies alone. Include some of your favorite Christmas cookie recipes or favorite memories of decorating, easting and sharing cookies. This is a wonderful gift for Grandma!
3. Christmas Morning- Christmas morning is truly magical. From the bleary-eyed kids stumbling down the steps and finding wonder in the gifts to the fun of having brunch amidst a pile of wrapping every moment is truly joyful. Include a picture of the kids with their new gifts or any amazing shot you had captured on Christmas morning. Then for the words you could jot down a list of everyone’s favorite memories. You could also make a list of some of your favorite gifts to give or receive. This would make a really neat gift for your in-laws or out of town relatives who do not get to see Christmas morning often.
Your Christmas memories to a Print
4. Christmas Lights- Another picture we see year after year hanging in stores is the depiction of a beautifully decorated home’s exterior. Why buy some piece of art everyone has when you can showcase your own home? Isn’t your home the one that you like best anyway? As the song says, your favorite sight to see is the holly on your own front door, right? So, why not enjoy inside and out? Take a beautiful photo of your home by itself or with everyone standing by it. The words for this could be anything. Maybe a list of some of your favorite outdoor decorating memories?
5. The Snowman- Building a snowman is so much fun! You have your three piles of snow and you stack them up, biggest on the bottom. Then two pieces of coal for the eyes, red pepper slices for the smile and a bright orange carrot for the nose! Add some sticks for arms and a warm winter hat on top and Voila! Your snowman is picture perfect. There are three ways you could go with this and probably a few more ideas you will think up along the way!
You could have a picture of the family building the snowman, the completed snowman alone or the family posing with the snowman. All of those would make a great picture to hang for the snowy season. After that you can choose your words. You can write down some favorite snowman building memories, who helped build the snowman or your family’s personal recipe for the best snowman ever!
Christmas Gifts Ideas
6. Sleeping Kids- As it says in the “The Night Before Christmas”; “not a creature was stirring not even a mouse” and your house gets pretty quiet after the kids fall asleep as “visions of sugarplums dance in their heads”. If all the kids are asleep together you could get a cute shot of them sleeping in their Christmas jammies warm and safe in their beds anticipating the arrival of Old Saint Nick. Then for the words you could write down some of your favorite Christmas traditions.
Any way you chose to turn your Christmas memories into artwork will turn out beautiful! When you submit your photograph and your words you will shortly receive an image from us. You can choose to order a canvas or a .jpg file. If you order a canvas you will have your choice of sizes and it will come ready to hang and enjoy. You can also share on Facebook or Twitter! To view the image simply get close to see the words and back up to enjoy the photo. Merry Christmas!