Let’s delve into 6 more ways that you can turn your words into pictures this holiday season with one of a kind creations from Photo-to-text. If you like to DIY when it comes to holiday crafts and decorations or you like your home to have a personalized feel in regards to holiday designs, then you have come to the right place. Here are six more ideas to make your holiday season sparkle and shine!
Six more Ideas to Surprise your Loved one
7. Caroling- “Here we come a’caroling among the leaves so green!” If you love Christmas caroling, whether out and about, in church or in your own living room, it may be a memory you want to create a photo to text picture with. Does the whole family get in on singing Christmas songs together? If so, take a picture of the gang singing their hearts out. If you go caroling get a shot of your loved ones singing in front of a home. This would make a perfect gift for the church choir leader! Then for the words? Easy! You can list your favorite Christmas Carols or you can write down the lyrics to your favorite Christmas song.
8. Sledding!- Sledding may not be necessarily a holiday tradition but it does occur around the same time as does skiing. Do you have a great action shot? If so, you can put your photo into words and create a winter wonderland canvas that will look beautiful hanging on your living room wall. Do you have a picture of the family in their ski clothes? Your kids sledding down a hill, stuffed in their snowsuits, with huge grins plastered on their faces? As far as words go for this photo to text creation you could write down some of your favorite outdoor sledding or skiing memories. You could also list places that the gang likes to “get their snow on”.
Last Two Christmas Gift Ideas
9. Candlelight- Many people would list the Christmas Eve Candlelight service as one of the most magical moments of the holiday season. Candlelight, in general, makes everything more beautiful, doesn’t it? Do you have a wonderful photo of your child’s sweet face lit by a glowing candle? You could put that photo into words with a letter to your child about what this holiday means to you. Maybe a picture of your home with candles in the window or your church lit up by the soft glow of candlelight. You could use the lyrics of your favorite Christmas song, something like Silent Night would be marvelous, and it would be something lovely to turn your candlelit photo into text.
10. Ornaments- Ornaments on the tree are so much fun! Making ornaments, exchanging ornaments and collecting ornaments are a fun part of celebrating and enjoying the holiday season! Whether your favorite ornaments are yellowed macaroni wreaths or hand blown glass bulbs all the ornaments on your Christmas tree are special. You can take a picture of your kids decorating the tree and after that you will be able to turn your words into pictures. You could also take an artsy shot of your favorite ornaments on a beautiful red backdrop. Then for your words you could write the origin story of your most treasured ornaments.
Turn your Words into Pictures
11. Wrapping!- Wrapping is either a chore or a love to you. There is something awesome thought about the anticipation of giving the gift that builds up as you wrap that special gift for a loved one. Then on Christmas morning? Wrapping paper gets torn apart in a frenzy of childhood excitement and wonder! You could take a shot worthy of a magazine of some of your beautifully wrapped gifts. You could also try a photograph of your kids sitting amid the wrappings of their brand-new toys. For your words you could consider writing down some of your favorite memories or traditions when it comes to wrapping paper, in all its forms!
12. Christmas Dinner- Christmas dinner is the highlight of the day! A beautiful golden brown turkey with a lovely stuffing. Creamy mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, cornbread and cranberry sauce to round out the meal. Then you have trays of Christmas cookies, gingerbread men and pies laden with fresh whipped cream. The whole family gathers around the table for prayers, dining and some much-needed togetherness. Take a picture of the family eating together or Grandpa carving the turkey. You could also take a photograph of the entire table decorated beautifully, candles lit and the meal laid out awaiting the crowd. For words, you could list your family’s traditional Christmas meal dishes. You could also write down a recipe to some of the secret family recipes!
No matter what combination you use to turn your words into pictures with Photo-to-text you end up with a personalized canvas for your home. You can order one of three canvas sizes or the .jpg file and you can share the image on both Facebook or Twitter! Order yours today!